MILF Porscha is available for those taboo phone sex calls most nights of the week.
Wide variety of fetish interests from Adult Baby, Cuckolding, Small Penis Humiliation, Sissy Baby, Strap On, Body Worship, Lingerie Fetish, and so much more.
You Can Catch this Anything goes MILF @ 1-888-904-9766
2.50/minute with a 10 minute minimum

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Strap on Phone Sex



Hello Gentlemen
Today I got to do a strap on phone sex call. Most of the time I do a strap on call I think of the first time I surprised my husband with a little anal play. I had found a certain magazine under the bed one day,woman with straps on fucking mens asses. I was at first shocked but then became slightly aroused the more I look through the magazine. I have always been the adventurous one in the bedroom. So I took that as an open invitation to purchase a strap on for us to play with. The look on his face when as we were having an intimate nite and I come out of the bathroom with a big black dick strapped over my pussy. Now at first I wasnt sure if he was in shock over the size of it, for it was rather big but since I like big dick I thought he would too. Or shocked over how I looked with a plastic dick strapped to my body. My dear husband was quick to come to his senses and listen to my every command. For you do feel so in control with a cock even if it is plastic. I will never forget the way it looked sliding my big black dick into my husband's ass.
I am available for live phone sex sessions in the evening. Talk to you soon, sweetheart.
Porscha
1-888-904-9766

No comments: