MILF Porscha is available for those taboo phone sex calls most nights of the week.
Wide variety of fetish interests from Adult Baby, Cuckolding, Small Penis Humiliation, Sissy Baby, Strap On, Body Worship, Lingerie Fetish, and so much more.
You Can Catch this Anything goes MILF @ 1-888-904-9766
2.50/minute with a 10 minute minimum

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cuckolding Fetish

Hello Sweethearts.

I had an absolute wonderful time away with my husband. Yes wonderful and husband were in the same sentence. Thankfully, he met up with a few buddies that did who knows what and allowed me some freedom to enjoy the sites of the resort. Oh how I enjoyed them. Cuckolding never feels so good until you have a piece of dark meat between your pussy lips. Come to think of it between my mouth lips too.

However, I am being exceptionally naughty this morning. I jumped on at an unusual time for me. Normallly I am curling up dreaming of BBC cock at this time but since my cuck of a husband is home. I woke up early to take a few phone sex calls. Currently, he is dreaming of what ever cuck men dream of? Cream pies I would imagine. So who would like to help me make my pussy extra wet this morning before he wakes up. I only have a few hours so I look forward to how dirty a housewife I can be. Cuckold or any other dirty fetish phone sex calls. I am definitely up for it.

Talk to you soon sweetheart

Porscha

1-888-904-9766

No comments: