MILF Porscha is available for those taboo phone sex calls most nights of the week.
Wide variety of fetish interests from Adult Baby, Cuckolding, Small Penis Humiliation, Sissy Baby, Strap On, Body Worship, Lingerie Fetish, and so much more.
You Can Catch this Anything goes MILF @ 1-888-904-9766
2.50/minute with a 10 minute minimum

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Panty Boy Phone Sex


Got to play with a panty boy tonight seems he wanted to know where I got my leopard print panties. Well wish I could tell him for they were a gift from my husband a bit ago. Must admit they are one of my favorite pairs. Nothing like slipping into animal print lingerie it just makes me feel well sexy. So no wonder a panty boy would be drawn to them.
This man wanted to snoop around in my dirty laundry pile looking for those soft silky panties and well put them on to make his little dick all hard. He knows his cock doesnt be long in a woman's pussy but that small cock does belong in her panties. Must admit it does make me laugh when I hear a man with a small dick say he doesnt belong in a pussy first off I am happy he knows his proper place and secondly I just love to laugh at a small dick.
Are you a man looking to wear panties? Perhaps you already have them on. Give me a call and lets talk about those naughty stories.
1-888-904-9766 ask for Porscha

No comments: