MILF Porscha is available for those taboo phone sex calls most nights of the week.
Wide variety of fetish interests from Adult Baby, Cuckolding, Small Penis Humiliation, Sissy Baby, Strap On, Body Worship, Lingerie Fetish, and so much more.
You Can Catch this Anything goes MILF @ 1-888-904-9766
2.50/minute with a 10 minute minimum

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Strap On Slut

Hello Sweethearts
My strap on got quite a work out on that last phone sex call for he was nothing more than a strap on slut. Before I got a hello out he was saying fuck my ass! Well that is definitely one way to greet a fetish phone sex woman I suppose. Not the typical greeting I am use to but I definitely knew from the start what he wanted. To be bent over in front of this phone sex MILF getting ass fucked hard by my strap on. Oh how I loved it!
Ready to have another ass to fuck really.
Porscha
1-888-904-9766

No comments: