MILF Porscha is available for those taboo phone sex calls most nights of the week.
Wide variety of fetish interests from Adult Baby, Cuckolding, Small Penis Humiliation, Sissy Baby, Strap On, Body Worship, Lingerie Fetish, and so much more.
You Can Catch this Anything goes MILF @ 1-888-904-9766
2.50/minute with a 10 minute minimum

Sunday, July 24, 2011

MILF Caugh Masturbating

Hello Sweethearts

There is one very wonderful thing about being a phone sex housewife whose husband travels a great deal. The workmen that come to take care of the home in his absense. As always I choose only the best men to work around the house. I need my pussy candy. Those young men working shirtless mowing the lawn, trimming the bushes. Well its enough to drive a woman insane. You toss in a woman who is over 40 and whose sex drive is running at a high speed. Oh lord! Recipe for some fun.




Thankfully in all these years my husband has never questioned why the men working around the house are all younger than him. Wonder what he would say if he knew his mature phone sex wife has spread her legs for msot of the men around here. Or at least thought about fucking all of them at any given time while I masturbated. Naughty secret I dont think of my husband while I masturbate. I think of the young hot bods that I see sweating up a storm.

Yesterday I was trying my hardest to get caught masturbating had the windows open and everything. In my mind I had that young lawn boy peering in the window to watch me masturbate. So yes this little masturbation fantasy has me ready for some roleplay phone fun. Perhaps I am that MILF next door that has been teasing you and you catch me. Or better yet I this phone sex MILF catches you with a raging hardon!

Shall be around this evening for some dirty phone sex calls
Porscha
1-888-904-9766

No comments: